The World Illustration Awards showcase the great work being made by illustrators all over the world today.
This year we will be celebrating great illustration from across the globe, with an emphasis on supporting and connecting illustrators with each other and the industry
During the call for entries:
- Selected entries will be featured on WIA and AOI social media platforms. These are chosen to represent the breadth and diversity of illustration entered into the competition.
- *NEW* Prospective entrants are invited to join us for a free, interactive webinar on how to enter on 25 January 2022 at midday – register for the webinar here
- All entrants will receive an email with exclusive resources for promoting their entries.
500 projects will be longlisted for the Awards:
- All 500 longlisted projects will feature on the AOI website. Each project will be displayed on its own page.
- Longlisted illustrators will receive a digital badge for their website and social media, and a resource for promoting their inclusion in the longlist.
- *NEW* All longlisted illustrators will be invited to an exclusive AOI self-promotion masterclass focussing on getting the most out of being longlisted for WIA 2022.
- Selected projects will be showcased across our social media platforms.
- All longlisted projects will be judged at the shortlisting stage.
200 projects will be shortlisted for the Awards. Shortlisted illustrators will:
- Be invited to an exclusive webinar on promoting their inclusion in the WIA2022 shortlist.
- Receive a set of resources on self promotion and creating content around their participation in WIA2022.
- See their work featured in a printed full-colour catalogue, which is distributed to commissioners worldwide.
- See their work featured in an Online Showcase on the AOI website.
- Be invited to attend the online Awards Announcements in November 2022, a highlight of the illustration industry event calendar.
- Be invited to attend one of a series of online meet up events for WIA2022 shortlisted illustrators to give the opportunity to meet and connect.
- Be offered an exclusive discount on AOI membership for one year.
- Receive a digital badge for their website and social media.
- Receive incredible exposure across our digital and real-world networks: the WIA is a well known platform for illustrators to consolidate and expand their professional networks.
For more information visit Association of Illustrators