Between November and December 2022, Kyber Theatre organises in Cagliari (Italy) the 9th Edition of the International Theatre, Art and New Technologies Festival called
“The Wonders of Possible”
LMDP Festival is the first of this kind in the whole Italy. Its aim is to promote the interrelation between artistic and technological languages.
Kyber Teatro – spin off of L’ Aquilone di Viviana (theatre and new technologies company, LMDP Festival creator and manager), addresses to Italian and International artists, emerging and not emerging companies and/or artists, an Open Call to submit their projects about “Interaction between theatre and new technologies”.
Who can attend
We encourage applications from artists at all stages of their careers.
The participation is open to:
- Artists and Companies of every nationality
- emerging companies and under 35 artists
- not emerging companies and artists of every age
- to who works individually or in a group of maximum 4
- Theatre and new technologies plays
- Art and new technologies performances
Application: deadline the 15th of JUNE 2022
The theme of LMDP Festival is the interrelation between theatre, arts and new technology.
The application must contain:
- Artist’s CV;
- Detailed description of the project (in PDF);
- Technical rider;
- Selection of max 5 photos;
- Link audio / video material (Vimeo or Youtube).
Application materials must be sent by the 15th of JUNE 2022, to the mail: email@example.com
The result is going to be notified only to selected projects by the 15th of JULY 2022.