- Entries can be in any 2-dimensional medium in any painting, drawing, print, photographic or graphic media.
- All applicants must submit their entries in digital form. We will not be requesting the original artwork but a digital image, which will be printed on Canvas or Foamex boards for display.
- For this reason, please make sure you submit a high-res image – photograph or scan.
- Good for the planet.
- Real food. Real flames. No Secrets
- Good for our people and our communities.
Artists should submit work that positively responds to and illustrates in a meaningful capacity the message of these core values.
Be creative. Think BIG and outside the box!
PRIZE DETAILS AND REWARDS
Exposure: Opportunity for you to raise your artist profile and reach a wider audience.
- Leicester Square is one of Burger King UK’s busiest and most prominent restaurants attracting visitors from all around the world.
- Exposure in a high-visibility location. Leicester Square is known throughout the world as the beating heart of London’s West End. The square and surrounding area welcome over 2.5 million visitors each week.
Publicity and Promotion:
- Prize-winning artworks may also be promoted on Burger King UK’s social media platforms and gain visibility through BK official communication channels.
Exhibition Space for your artwork:
- Unique opportunity to exhibit your work in an alternative venue.
- We will exhibit all selected works for a period of 1 year.
- We will present works with the artist’s name and title of work.
- The winner, the 2 runners up (Merit Award & Honourable Mention) and the 5 other shortlisted finalists will receive a digital award certificate.
WHO CAN ENTER:
- Anyone, artist or not, living and working in London over 18 years of age, is invited to apply.
- No formal degree or background in arts is required to enter.
- Any artist from any background can submit their work. We want submission to this competition to be accessible to all.
- There is no charge to submit your application.
HOW TO ENTER:
All submissions must be made online using the Zealous submission system. Please click THIS link to enter.
To apply – Review the Submission Guidelines and Terms and Conditions for entry listed on Zealous. When you are happy that you are able to fulfil what is needed to enter, please complete our online entry form via the Zealous portal before the deadline.
Please refer to our FAQs for more information about the competition. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you need any further assistance.