Social Media Lead
- Location: Melbourne CBD preferred, remote considered
- Full Time
- Salary: $55-60,000 + Super
Want to help us take our content and social media game to another level? We’re hiring a Social Media Lead to create and amplify our content across our social channels and look at what’s trending across visual and performing arts, film, tv, games, writing and publishing.
You’ll be the first point of contact on our socials, knowing how to hit an audience with an angle that works on Twitter then re-imagine it for Facebook. You’ll provide article ideas based on what’s trending on social to the editorial team and combine this with a deep understanding of ad management.
With over 1.85m page impressions each month, Arts Hub Australia Pty Ltd (including ArtsHub, ScreenHub and GamesHub) gives you the chance to create engaging content for national audiences and work within a dynamic team of writers and editors.
Reporting to: Director of Content
Primary purpose of role:
- ArtsHub (including ArtsHub UK), ScreenHub and GamesHub social media editor charged with growing audience and audience engagement.
- Creating boosted and targeted posts for both our sponsored partners and own mastheads.
- Monitor and respond in timely fashion on all platforms
- Creating and sourcing content to build up audience engagement. Create engaging content that resonates with the audiences on each masthead.
- Plan and forecast advertising campaigns, creating and owning a social media shared calendar across editorial and business development.
The successful applicant will have the following selection criteria:
- 3-5 years experience in social media management including best practice of major channels, re-aligning social media ad management tools and a proven track record for creating content that creates engagement.
- High level skills in creating content for the web, social media and other platforms including working across text, images and video to tell a good story for the right audience.
- Understanding of metrics for social media including the ability to leverage trending and long-term statistics to create engaging digital content.
- Advanced collaboration and training skills to work across the organisation.
- Knowledge of the arts including performing, visual and writing and publishing, film, TV and games would be highly regarded.
This role is based in our Melbourne office in the CBD. To apply, please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV to via the Apply button.
Applications close 17 December 2021.
ArtsHub is Australia’s leading independent online resource dedicated to the world of the arts.
Our passionate team actively pursues a vision for a dynamic, diverse and prosperous arts culture and industry. We provide the platform, tools, content and connections to cultivate curiosity in the arts.