How do I change my email address?
If you wish to change your email address please email the Subscriptions Team and include your name,
the email address currently linked to your subscription and the new email address you would like to use.
You will be sent your new login details as confirmation of update....
Help - my subscription has been suspended?
If your card has expired, been cancelled or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be placed in suspension after 3 unsuccessful billing attempts.
You can update your card details once logged into your ArtsHub account on the Manage Account page (reached by clicking on your name in the top right of the screen).
Once your card details are updated you will need to click on the “Reactive Agreement” button.
You subscription will be reactivated within 24 hours once billing has completed successfully.
Alternatively call us on 03 9605 3800 to update your credit card details and reactivate your subscription immediately
Help – my subscription has been suspended?
If your billing details have expired, cancelled or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be placed in suspension after three unsuccessful billing attempts.
To update your billing details simply log into your account then click on the 'My Account' (click on your name in the top right of the website).
Once your billing details have been updated you will need to click on the 'Reactive Agreement' button and your subscription will be reactivated within 24 hours once billing has completed successfully.
Alternatively, call us on 03 9605 3800 to update your billing details and reactivate your subscription immediately.
How do I check my membership status and expiry date?
You can check your membership type, status, and expiry date in your ArtsHub Personal Profile Section. Simply:
- Log into your ArtsHub account.
- Click on the button with your name on the top right corner of the screen.
- All your information will be summarised underneath the Current Membership heading
- Your Agreement renewal is the date in which your membership term with ArtsHub will renew. This will either be the date 12 or 3 months after you first signed up for a membership.
- Your Expiry date is the date in which your account will expire, pending if your next payment is successful.
- Your Payment No. displays how many payments you have completed in your billing cycle
- The Next Payment date is the next payment (inc. cost) queued up in your membership billing cycle
- Your membership Status is then displayed at the bottom
How do I manage my ArtsHub account?
You can keep your ArtsHub account up to date and manage your subscription once logged in on the Manage Account page (reached by clicking on your name in the top right of the screen).
Individual members can access, edit and update: contact and billing details, newsletter preferences, member profile, listings, job applications, receipts, and change their password
Company members can access, edit and update: staff logins, company profile, listings and use listing credits*
*Please note to access all the functions listed above you will need to be an org admin. If you are having difficulty with any of these functions please contact the subscriptions team (link)