Reimagine Grants are designed to inspire creativity and also to increase stability in the sector. They can provide funding for projects that:
- enable experimentation rooted in the current context for your organisation
- include meaningful engagement with diverse audiences
- result in greater expertise within the sector.
Through this programme, we will offer project grants of £5,000 up to £50,000. Small grants will be £5,000 to £15,000 and large grants will be £15,000 to £50,000.
The aims of this programme are:
- to support organisations as they reimagine their activities following the pandemic;
- to help organisations build expertise, capacity and connections within and outside the sector.
We want to fund projects that meet both aims and address at least one of our priority areas for support:
There are 2 further rounds available:
- Round 2: Apply by Monday 23 August for a decision by Friday 15 October (small) and Friday 29 October (large).
- Round 3: Apply by Monday 4 Oct for a decision by Friday 26 November (small) and Friday 10 December (large).
To apply please click here.