Production Growth Fund
Funding for large scale productions to film in Scotland, utilising crew, locations and facilities based here.
What is the purpose of the Production Growth Fund?
The Production Growth Fund aims to draw large scale film and TV productions into Scotland. This is to:
- create inclusive employment opportunities for crews in Scotland
- encourage the use of production facilities in Scotland
- support diversified skills development and progression
What will we fund?
We will fund live-action and animated features, and live-action and animated high-end television drama or factual returnable series that demonstrate the ability to:
- create employment and career development opportunities for crew based in Scotland
- use and develop production infrastructure in Scotland
- work with facilities companies based in Scotland
- deliver a direct and significant economic benefit to the screen production sector in Scotland.
Who can apply?
The fund will support film production companies who are registered in the UK.
Applicants must have an eligible screen project which is in an advanced stage of development and financing, and should be aiming to commence budgeted prep within 12 weeks of a funding decision being made.
Applicants of this fund must have a minimum Scottish Spend of £2,000,000 to meet the criteria.
For more information, visit Screen Scotland