National Arts Council Singapore
Market and Audience Development Grant
The National Arts Council (NAC)’s Market and Audience Development (MAD) Grant supports activities to build audiences, patrons and supporters to complement artistic efforts at home and abroad.
The grant is open to individuals, organisations and collectives and supports:
Marketing and Audience Development Initiatives:
- Market research including audience surveys
- Branding, marketing and publicity for the arts group/company, or for specific projects/productions
- Development and production of resource materials or collateral for sponsor or audience engagement
- Collaborations with international counterparts as part of market development
- International touring
- Participation in international festivals, trade fairs, biennales, etc.*
- International visit programmes for media, arts personalities, etc.
*Applications for funding support for competitions and conferences should be made under the Capability Development Grant
Proposed projects can be conducted via physical and/or digital means.
For more information, visit National Arts Council Singapore