Arts Council of Wales
International Opportunities Fund for individuals
There are rolling deadlines in place for the International Opportunities Fund. This means that an application can be submitted at any time with a decision no later than 6 weeks from submission. More information is available in the fund guidelines which can be found under ‘Help’ below.
The purpose of the fund is:
- To support the development of relationships, collaborations and networks between Wales’ creative professionals and arts organisations and international partners.
- To share experiences and skills through the arts within an international context.
- To raise the profile of Wales and its connections through the arts internationally.
The fund can support the development of international relationships, collaborations and networks through:
- In person activity taking place outside of Wales and the UK
- Hybrid activity combining in person activity outside of Wales and the UK and digital development
- Digital platforms and tools
For more information, visit Arts Council of Wales