Danish Arts Foundation
Crafts and Design Projects in Denmark and Abroad
Funding for projects for and with Danish craft and design in Denmark and abroad.
WHO MAY APPLY?
- Professionals with close ties to Danish craft and design: craftspeople, designers, curators, writers, communication experts, museums, galleries and others with an interest in developing and promoting Danish craft and design.
- International exhibition venues and professionals developing and promoting Danish craft and design abroad.
The Committee for Craft and Design Project Funding funds currently active craftspeople and designers. Exhibitions must present contemporary craftspeople and designers, but group exhibitions are not restricted to artists who are still currently active in their field. Communication projects – books, conveying research results, etc. – are not required to be about contemporary arts and crafts.
WHO MAY NOT APPLY?
- The Danish Arts Foundation has elected to limit the group of potential applicants due to the fact that the Danish Arts Foundation has limited resources and wishes to prioritize supporting professional artists who are not currently part of any student programme.
You cannot receive funding for:
- Activities completed before the application deadline
- Travel and accommodation for assistants (as a general rule)
- Courses of study/training courses
- Educational institutions and student projects
- Capital investments, e.g. new machines for production.
- Upkeep, including rent, utilities, water, heat, etc.
- Projects that the committee previously has supported
For more information, visit Danish Arts Foundation