Music For All
Community Project Funding
Our June round of funding is now open
We have opened Round #3 of funding for the year that consists of seven categories for you to apply in. This round of funding is for community projects only and will close on Friday 26th August 2022.
This round of applications allows for seven different types of projects:
1) Projects which are based on electric guitars / acoustic guitars. We are inviting groups in need of guitars (no amplifiers included) to apply for some very special instruments including PRS guitars – please see images below. There will also be some niche electric guitars on offer such as Zero Dave Mustaine- A Tout le Monde and Zero Dave Mustaine- Vic Rattlehead that will only be suited to certain groups so please consider this when applying. (NB – no cash will be awarded in this category).
2) Ukuleles. Groups in need of ukuleles. (NB – no cash will be awarded in this category).
3) Projects supporting those suffering with mental health issues and feelings of loneliness. You can apply for up to £1500 in this category if you are a community project whose aim is to support those suffering with mental illness and loneliness.
4) Projects supporting those with other diseases and conditions affecting quality of life. You can apply for up to £1500 in this category if you are a community project whose aim is to support those with diseases and conditions affecting quality of life.
5) Financial. This category is for community groups proposing music making projects to support those experiencing financial hardship who would not otherwise be able to afford to make music.
6) SoundSquares course. This is an 8 week online Jazz and Blues course for community music groups (with members 18+) who want to learn the principles of the Blues form and how to improvise with it. This course will require access to a mobile phone and a computer with internet access and access to Zoom for live sessions. (NB – no cash will be awarded in this category).
7) ODD balls. ODD balls are a new form of musical instrument, allowing users to create the sounds of any instrument they want by bouncing the ball. Users link the ball to an app on their phone to create tracks out of the sounds they create. These instruments are on offer to support music learning in school-age children. Find out more about ODD balls here. (NB – no cash will be awarded in this category).
Please do visit this page to find out further details about each category in this round of funding.
For more information, visit Music For All