AIM Association of Independent Museums
Collections Care and Conservation Grants
AIM is grateful to the Pilgrim Trust for funding the Audit, Collections Care and Remedial Conservation grant schemes.
- Eligibility: AIM members with fewer than 50,000 visitors a year.
- Grant award: £1,200 for an audit, up to £10,000 for a collections care or remedial conservation grant
- Closing date: 5pm Friday 29 March 2024
AIM members care for a significant range of historic objects and collections. These grants support small to medium sized museums to care for those collections effectively and efficiently, and to meet the standards required for Accreditation.
Larger museums are encouraged to apply for funding to the Pilgrim Trust directly.
The grants enable museums to bring in conservation expertise to ensure that collections care and conservation meets professional standards, and has the most impact on the organisation, its collections, and their visitors.
- AIM membership
- UK registered charity or,
- an organisation with exempt charitable status or,
- a recognised public body i.e. Local Authority Museum
- small or medium sized museum (fewer than 50,000 visitors p.a.)
For more information, visit AIM Association of Independent Museums