AIM Association of Independent Museums
AIM Arts Scholars Brighter Day Grant Scheme
AIM is grateful to the Arts Scholars Charitable Trust for funding the AIM Arts Scholars Brighter Day Grant Scheme for a third round.
- Eligibility: Museums with historic and decorative art collections that are registered charities. No size restriction.
- Grant award: £1,500 – £8,000
- Closing date: 5pm Friday 8 December 2023
Priority of the grant scheme
Our priority is ensuring museums at risk of closure, losing vital skills and knowledge, or unable to provide effective collections care, are supported to ensure future viability. The scheme has a special focus on small museums and others that have found it difficult to access support. The fund will support education, training, curation, and exhibition projects that address collections care and sustainability of historic and decorative arts collections.
- Applicants must be an AIM member.
- Applicants must have historic and decorative arts collections that meet the charitable purposes of the Arts Scholars Charitable Trust.
- Applicants do not need to be Accredited.
- This grant scheme is open to local authority and independent museums that are registered charities and those operating with charitable purposes for clear public benefit.
- There is no size restriction, but priority will be given to applications from small to medium sized museums.
- Application to this scheme does not prevent museums from applying to AIM for other, unrelated projects.
For more information, visit AIM Association of Independent Museums