‘The Trainer was great and very helpful. Her knowledge and experience are invaluable.’ (Course participant 2017)
This practical two day course is designed to help you identify, and apply for, funding for your creative and cultural projects.
Our expert trainer will take you through all the steps involved in successful fundraising, from putting together realistic project budgets and identifying key income and expenditure considerations, to finding relevant funding sources and developing relationships with funders. You will leave the day with practical resources to help find funding, and gain top tips to enable you to write effective and successful bids that meet the requirements of individual funding bodies.
- Anyone working in the arts and cultural sectors looking to identify and apply for funding for projects with children and young people
You will gain:
- Effective budget templates
- Funding source ideas
- Tips for approaching funders
- Effective bid writing tools and techniques
- Practical resources to use in your workplace
For full course details and to book your place please click HERE