Whether you are developing a funding application or are at the point of initiating a funded project, this workshop will leave you fully equipped and inspired to deliver your own arts and cultural projects.
Our expert trainer will support you to consider the different elements needed to deliver a successful project, including organisational structure, engagement models and ways of measuring impact. You will also be helped to identify the different policies and organisational practices that will need to be in place.
This online course has been created for individuals and organisations at the early stages of planning a project and will support them to consider the elements needed at this developmental stage.
- Explore decision making models, helping you to consider the organisational structure of your project.
- Look at theories of participation and participatory frameworks so that you can plan how people might engage with your project.
- Develop systems and logic models to help monitor and evaluate the work that you deliver.
- Identify the inputs, outputs, and outcomes of your project
- Consider how you might measure impact
- Look at the pros and cons of partnership work and the areas to consider
- Identify the policy and practice that you need to have in place to support the delivery of your project.
For more information and booking please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/planning-for-a-successful-project-in-the-arts-cultural-sector-tickets-113496069800