2.5hr session for those in governance who wish to understand the role they play in the delivery of safeguarding within their organisation
This online course is ideal for those in governance roles such as trustees or those at executive level, who wish to build their confidence of safeguarding legislation, guidance and practice.
It will develop your understanding of the important safeguarding role that you play within your organisation and assist you in providing guidance and support to those you work with, ensuring best practice.
Completing this training can support your organisation with any future funding applications and ensure that safeguarding is a priority at the highest level of your organisation.
- Anyone at a Trustee or Executive level who wishes to refresh their knowledge on Safeguarding procedures within their organisation.
- Consider the governance role in safeguarding
- Learn about legislation, guidance and key documents
- Review categories of abuse for children and adults
- Explore how your organisational values link to your safeguarding approach
- Consider how your own policies and procedures encourage an effective approach to keeping people safe.
Lesley Wood is a freelance creative and educational professional with more than 20 years’ in-depth experience of working across the creative, heritage, education and cultural sectors. She works with organisations of all sizes and across all sectors measuring impact & providing support on strategic development.
£40 per person
For advice and information, please contact the Professional Development team via email@example.com