The King House Gallery is calling for entries for a brand-new edition themed "2020". The competition gives artists across the world the opportunity to showcase their work, participate in a unique virtual exhibition, join an exhibition in United Kingdom in 2021, cash prizes, as well as getting participation certificates to strengthen their art credentials.
The world has changed in 2020.
"2020" invites all emerging artists to share one of their creations from 2020 that best portrait their feelings towards this year. All visual art mediums welcome.
Prizes and Awards
All participants will receive: Digital "Participation Certificate".
50 Shortlisted Semi-finalist Artists:
- Receive digital "Semi Finalist Participation Certificate";
- Participate in an online exhibition (virtual gallery) from the 25th December 2020 to 15th of February 2021.
- Receive digital "Finalist Participation Certificate";
- Invited to send their selected artwork to an exhibition in the United Kingdom (place and time to be defined closed to date and according to safety regulations in place at the time due to Covid-19).
- Receive £500 cash prize (payable through Paypal);
- Receive digital "Competition Winner Certificate";
- Participate in an interview and have full blog article published on our website.
Applications made before 25th of October 2020: £8 (equivalent to $10, 9 euros or 754 indian rupees)
Applications made after 25th of October 2020: £15 (equivalent to $19, 16 euros or 1413 indian rupees)
1st Phase of Applications: 23rd of September to 25th of October 2020 (application fee £8).
2nd Phase of Applications: 25th of October to 25th of November 2020 (application fee £15).
Announcement of 50 shortlisted semifinalists: 25th of December 2020.
Online Exhibition (50 finalists): 25th of December 2020 to 15th of February 2021.
Announcement of 10 finalists: 15th of January 2021.
Exhibition in the UK (10 finalists): Date and Time to be Confirmed.
Announcement of winner: 15th of February 2021.