New event - Celebrating diversity, disabilities, mental health, gender, sexuality & ethnicity | Supporting our Makers & Speakers.
We are supporting all things:
•Diversity (LGBT & heritage/ minority communities including BAME);
•Wellbeing & mental health;
•Disabilities and hidden illnesses;
...in the indie business & creative sector.
This is a true celebration of being a warrior, challenging prejudices and injustice & supporting diverse communities.
We are planning on having an exciting array of online makers / indie brands / artists all selling their amazing wares on our online shopping directory at: www.naheedssparkle.com (site will go live 5pm)
We also intend to have meet the maker interviews, demos, informative talks & fun craft workshops all via the FB pages: @naheedssparkle / @warriorscelebevent - Give us a follow to keep updated with the event!
We are looking for hardworking, passionate and creative artists/brands for our online makers directory shop, artist workshop hosts, entrepreneurs and speakers. You must demonstrate a passion for supporting the themes of our special event.
Closing date is 21.06.21 and is only open to UK applicants.
Important information for applicants - please read below:
1. We do not accept informal requests or direct messages as there is a formal application sift to maintain the high standard of our sellers/hosts and assess the applications fairly.
2. Online exhibiting fees are £25 and include the following advertising & marketing:
• 1 x announcement on FB page
• 1 x Instagram post including sharing your recorded 10 second video reel.
• 1 Instagram story of special offer on the event day.
• A place on our website directory during the event date with your special offer and link to your shop including your small biz bio.
• Insta/FB live interviews or demos are a top up fee of £15 to cover our costs for interview setting up, video editing, admin & marketing.
3. It is preferable you have PLI but not compulsory.
4. You MUST have an online shop link in order to participate as a selling exhibitor. Please only apply if you meet this criteria.
5. For workshop hosts who wish to provide a free workshop to promote their small business, the fee is £12.50. For paid workshops the fee is £25.
6. Deadline is 5pm on 21 June 2021.
There is no fee to make an application, it is only for those who are successful and confirmed following signed paperwork.
7. Application process: Please complete the online application form at bit.ly/naheedssparkleappform
You will be notified of the outcome within 5 working days. Successful applicants will be sent the contract and invoice and next steps thereafter.
Look forward to hearing from you!