CICA Museum invites artists worldwide to participate in the International Exhibition, “Circle 2021.” We are open to photography, 2D digital art, video art, interactive art, painting, sculpture and installation art dealing with circles, roundness, circulation, repetition, rituals, wholeness, etc.
*Deadline: February 23, 2021
- Photographs & 2D Digital Art
- Video & Interactive Art
- Painting, Sculpture & Installation Art
- Photography & 2D Digital Art
Selected works will be printed in 10×15 inches, framed, and installed by our curators & assistants. If requested by the artist, works can be printed and framed in different sizes. Additional fees may apply.
We will provide projectors and DVD/DIVX players for the show. Multiple single-channel works will be screened via a projector. If the work is required to be screened via a projector exclusively, or more than two projectors/monitors are needed, please indicate the special requirements in the submission email. Additional fees may apply.
- Physical Works (Painting, Drawing, Print, Sculpture, and Installation Art)
The artist is responsible for the shipment and delivery of his/her physical work to and from CICA Museum, as well as all related expenses. The two-dimensional work should be no larger than 39 inch (1 m) on the longest side, and the installation piece should be no larger than 39x39x79 inches (1 x 1 x 2 m, w x l x h). The work that needs to be mounted on the wall should not exceed 10 kg. Please indicate in the submission email if you are interested in exhibiting works exceeding the size/weight limit.
*Exhibition Dates: September 1 – 19, 2021
***The dates are subject to change.
*How to submit your work:
– Please send us up to 3 direct links to video and/or up to 5 JPG images (100-500 kilobytes per image recommended), and your bio. Please email them to “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
– Please write “Submission: Circle 2021 – Category (medium) – Artist’s Name” in the subject line of your email.
If the artist’s work is selected, the artist will be required to pay the printing & show maintenance fee: $65 (USD) per work.
We look forward to the participation of creative artists. If you have any questions, please visit our “Contact Us” page (http://cicamuseum.com/contact) and leave a message.