NoLabel: Invisible State is an online art exhibition project which celebrates creativity and imagination of dyslexic people.
NoLabel:Invisible State is an online art exhibition project which celebrates the creativity and imagination of dyslexic people.
We are convinced that art is a great way to share thoughts and emotions, especially at the time of social distancing, so let's get connected!
We welcome participation from both professional and amateur artists, and those who are just beginning their artistic journeys or simply want to give it a go!
The project requires 2 types of participants:
- Content contributors to help develop the info content for the exhibition (This doesn't require travelling).
- Creatives with dyslexia who are willing to exhibit their own artworks or try making one
- No formal degree/background in arts is required
- Your artwork may be on any subject, however it MUST NOT contain nudity, violence or offensive content.
- We accept works from all creative areas
- You are welcome to exhibit your existing art
Please email Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org answering the question:
Would you like to take part as a content contributor, artist or both?
IMPORTANT: Those interested in exhibiting artworks should INCLUDE A LINK to their website, Instagram or other social media account displaying their artworks. No need to email the images of your art at this point.
If you don't share your art on media yet, please email ONE image of your art.
If you have never done any art activity before, but would like to give it a go, please state it in your email!
To learn more about the project, please read the article kindly published by Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity https://www.helenarkell.org.uk/news/no-label-invisible-state.php
Location: All Scotland ,England, Wales, Northern Ireland, International
For further information, please contact email@example.com (Victoria), or call ,
The deadline is Monday 01 June 2020 at 00:00.