ArtConnect | Artists to Watch Award ->
We’re on the lookout for exceptional new artistic talents from across the globe to highlight on ArtConnect in 2021.
Take part in the June edition of our call for Artists to Watch for the chance to win exciting prizes that are sure to get you noticed.
Winners take center stage on ArtConnect with features on our platform, social media, newsletter, and more!
- Front Page Promotion - your art will be the first thing people see when they visit ArtConnect for a whole week. Nearly 100,000 visitors a month means a lot of new people just waiting to discover your art.
- Solo Magazine Feature - stand out with a solo feature in ArtConnect Magazine, a dedicated page that prominently displays your work along with a short interview to let the world know who you are.
- Curatorial Review - if selected, one of our exciting international guest curators will provide a short review of your work and share their take on what made you stand out from the crowd.
- Social Media - we share one project by each of the winning artists in our Instagram & Facebook feeds, that's a combined following of over 50,000 international art lovers
- Dedicated Newsletter - winners are announced in a dedicated newsletter that gets sent directly to the inbox of more than 25,000 art professionals and enthusiastic art lovers worldwide.
Apply early and stand out
- Featured submissions - apply early for a chance to get featured in a weekly selection on the front page of our website and our Instagram stories.
- Check out our magazine -> for all the info you need to apply.
Your artwork deserves to be seen by top industry experts, that’s why we've invited professionals from across the contemporary art field to join us.
Meet our jury
- Daniel H. Rey / Independent Curator & Youth Advocate, Abu Dhabi
- Rachel Adams / Chief Curator & Director of Programs | Bemis Center for Contemporary Art, Omaha
- Justin Ross / Cultural Manager & Writer | ArtConnect, Berlin
We will inform all applicants of the results by July 15, 2021.
Submit now ->