ARTBOX.PROJECT event history: 2016: ARTBOX.PROJECT Miami 1.0 (Art Basel Art Weeks, Miami) 2017: ARTBOX.PROJECT Basel 1.0 (Art Basel Art Weeks, Basel) 2018: ARTBOX.PROJECT New York 1.0 (Armory Art weeks, New York) 2019: ARTBOX.PROJECT Zürich 1.0 (SWISSARTEXPO, Zürich) 2019: ARTBOX.PROJECT Miami 2.0 (Art Basel Art Weeks, Miami), 2020: ARTBOX.PROJECT Barcelona 1.0 / ARTBOX.PROJECT Zürich 2.0 (SWISSARTEXPO, Zürich)
What Makes this event different?
Even if you are not a finalist who shows their original work, every registered artwork gets shown. All artworks are displayed digitally on our six 55" HD Screens as well as in our worldwide accessible online viewing rooms. Our goal is to support up and coming artists. We do this because we believe that artwork deserves to be seen. All participants receive an official participation certificate for their CV and professional pictures of their artworks during the exhibition.
The artists / photographer maintains the copyright ownership.
Image Usage Rights
Submitted images will be shown digitally and online during the exhibition time and may also be published on our social media channels and websites.
THE ARTBOX.PROJECT World 1.0 will take place this year both physically in our gallery ARTBOX.GALLERY, Switzerland and online with worldwide accessible viewing rooms.
Once again this year we look forward to a varied exhibition of original artwork and digitally displayed pieces! With six brand-new 55" HD screens combined with other new technologies, like virtual reality and online viewing rooms, we will be offering all participants an excellent presentation of their work.
All artist work will be shown digitally from January 4th - March 31st, 2021 in the ARTBOX.GALLERY Zürich (Giessereistrasse 1, 8005 Zurich) on one of the six 55" screens as well as online.
The original artworks of the 10 finalists will be exhibited in a group show in the ARTBOX.GALLERY Zurich from April 1st - 30th, 2021. Only the artist's original finalist artwork will be shown in Zurich. The remaining registered artwork will be displayed digitally together with the other participants on the 55" screens. ARTBOX.PROJECTS will be covering the transport costs of the finalists' artwork to the gallery and back to the artist as well as the services on site. In summary, the on-site services include the following:
- An exhibition space for the finalist artwork including the hanging of the artwork
- Support by sales personnel during the entire exhibition
- Lettering of the exhibition space according to the standards of ARTBOX.GALLERY
- Creation of two personalized QR-codes (website and statement video), these are used to allow visitors with a smartphone to directly access the artist's website or to view the artist's statement video about his work of art.
- Personalized exhibition catalog with further artworks of the artist
- The artwork of each finalist will be shown on the online platform ARTSY in the profile of the ARTBOX.GALLERY in a special online viewing room. This Online Viewing Room will be shown from January 4 - April 30, 2021. ARTSY is the second largest art online platform with over 1 million verified buyers, only galleries can present works of artists on this platform. If a finalist artwork is sold via ARTSY this month, the artist will receive 100% of the sales price.
As the ARTBOX in Zurich is strongly networked, we will hold numerous exclusive events with strong purchasing power customers during the exhibition. Our sales team will actively promote the sale of your artwork!
We do NOT take any commission on sold artworks!