A space dedicated to growth. A garden is commonly thought of as a section of land where flowers, herbs, fruit and vegetables are grown. From home vegetable gardens to public park gardens, gardens express a connection between culture and nature. They embody ideas that can express awe, order, healing, cultural preference and personal taste. Gardens can also symbolize paradise, happiness, fertility, innocence and inclusion. Share your interpretation, literal or symbolic, of GARDENS with words or images.If your work is selected you will be:
- Announced as one of the selected artists/writers in the ArtAscent newsletter.
- Published in ArtAscent Art & Literature Journal – a beautiful collectable keepsake that is available in digital and print long after the release date. Your showcase includes your artist/writer website link and at least one of your submitted pieces.
- Showcased for at least two years on the ArtAscent website online exhibition, including your artist/writer website link.
- Listed by name online for at least two years on the ArtAscent website artist/writer listing directory.
- Promoted on the ArtAscent Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram sites (unless you opt out in the application form)
Selected artist works are featured as follows:
Gold Artist (1), Gold Writer (1), Silver Artist (1), Bronze Artist (1)
- Featured in ArtAscent Art & Literature Journal with an accompanying professional review and profile written by our art writer discussing you and your artwork, and selected piece(s) of your artwork.
Distinguished Artists (Up to 27 artists and 9 writers)
- Featured in ArtAscent Art & Literature Journal with selected piece(s) of your artwork.