Contest Title : 2020 NCM OPEN CALL V Reality
Organizer : Nexon Computer Museum
Cooperator : SK Telecom
02 Applicant Qualifications
Any person or group that creates XR contents, such as VR, AR or MR
03 Field and theme
No limitation on platform, genre or theme
(Every field such as game, video, media art which contain VR, AR, MR contents)
04 Submission Requirements
① Application form including applicant(individual/group) introduction, project proposal, development period and future plan
- Apple here
- If you are intend to submit such an additional document regarding the project information, please submit via email.
② Demo video file & Playable build file
- e-mail : email@example.com
- Not necessary for video contents without interaction
05 Prize & Award
Total 22 million KRW
- Grand Award (1) : 10 million KRW
- SK Telecom Special Award (1) : 5 million KRW
- Best Award (1) : 5 million KRW
- Excellence Award (2) : 1 million KRW
* Oculus Go will be awarded to all teams that have passed the 1st round
* Award details can be adjusted when no qualified entry is decided
06 Judging Standard
Quality of work and level of completion will be evaluated by overall planning, design and technical development.
SK Telecom's VR and AR experts will participate in the evaluating process.
07 Period of Application
1st July (Wed), 2020 – 15th September (Tue), 2020
08 Winner Announcement
10th November (Tue), 2020
* Award ceremony schedule would be further noticed via website
09 Terms and Conditions
- All Documents or items will not be returned when once submitted.
- The copyright of the entry and all rights and responsibilities thereof shall be borne by the applicant (creator).
- In such case of:
1) Infringement of intellectual property rights of others by plagiarism or duplication
2) False information written in documents such as an application form
3) Submitted work concerned as defaming others
4) Possibility of breaching the law, the work can be excluded from the screening or the winner and the prize can be revoked even after winning the award.
- Awarded projects can be used as promotional materials and posted on the organizer's website without additional consent procedures.
- The organizer has the obligation to observe the confidentiality and security measures of the entry, and it is possible to disclose and share the entry only with the consent of the applicant.
-The music used in video production must be a sound source that is not in violation of copyright, and may be excluded from the awards when copyright infringement is concerned.
- The prize money will be paid to the representative applicant in a lump sum, and the recipients of prizes are solely responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prizes.
- Above terms and conditions can be adjusted depending on the circumstances.