The Ideas Summit offers a chance for you to plug into east London’s vibrant community of dance professionals; to meet your fellow dance artists, producers and industry peers in the flesh; and to network and make connections with arts organisations across all areas of the sector.
Get advice, tips and inspiration in the key areas of building and sustaining your career and brand, from funding support to tour management, digital innovation, marketing and more.
The Ideas Summit will include a stellar line up of speakers and round table debates as well as the Ideas Fund pitching session.
- Simon Mellor, Deputy Chief Executive, Arts & Culture, Arts Council England
- Kymberlee Jay, Business Coach and creator of “Built for it Bootcamp’
- Brett Booth, Head of Culture and Strategy, Urban Nerds
- Dawn Prentice, Independent Producer
- Hetain Patel, Visual Artist and Performance Maker
- Ibrahim Kamara, Co-Founder and Editor-In-Chief of GUAPthe world’s first video magazine
- Lee Griffiths, Artist & Producer, Creative Producer of Botis Seva/Far From The Normand Creative Director of Artists4Artists
- Lohan Presencer, Chairman of the Ministry of Sound
- Rashmi Becker, Founding Director of Step Change Studios
- Tobi Kyeremateng, Cultural Producer,BABYLON Festival, Black Ticket Project
This full day of talks, seminars, networking opportunities and other activities is just £18 for independent artists or producers, £25 for everyone else and we’ll even throw in lunch.
Spaces are limited so book today. https://www.eastlondondance.org/events/ideas-summit-2019/