What More? Productions seeks Noticers of the natural world to submit a short poem (no more than two pages) themed on an aspect of nature as you have experienced it on your patch. The poem can take any form; surprise us; challenge us; enchant us.
The winning poet will receive £100 for their poem, which will be interpreted as a shadow show animation of not less than three minutes’ duration. The film will be delivered by a duo of puppeteers, in consultation with the poet, and shared online. Two runners-up will receive £20 each.
- The call-out is open to UK residents only.
- Please submit in pdf format with your name and contact details on the first page.
- Writers may submit only one poem.
- The submission must be the entrant’s own original work and must not infringe copyright rules.
- The poem must be unpublished and written in English.
- Deadline: midnight Tuesday 26th May.
- Please send poems by email with ‘Nature in the Air’ in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org