Looking to exhibit your work in London this year? Well, the Delphian Open Call could be perfectly suited for you!
We are holding our annual open call competition, searching for the most exciting, undiscovered artwork of 2021. It’s totally free to enter and if selected you could have your work included in our print exhibition in London!
Not only that, but the first prize winner will win a fully funded solo exhibition with Delphian Gallery in London in 2021!
- The Delphian Gallery Open Call is an International competition for all printable forms of artwork. It aims to give a platform to talented emerging artists who are producing exceptional work.
- Submissions for the Delphian Gallery Open Call are open from 1st February until midnight 28th February 2021. Any works submitted after this time will not be considered.
- The Open Call will culminate with a physical group exhibition for the winners in London in 2021. The first prize winner will win a solo exhibition with us in 2021.
T&Cs click here
FAQs click here
- The Open Call is open to all artists working in a printable format. This includes painting, photography, collage, illustration and many others. The open call is open to International entrants.
To submit your work all you have to do is post it on Instagram
- Hashtag new posts with #delphianopencall
- Tag @delphiangallery in the description.
- Follow us.
We’ll be reposting some of our favourites along the way and the winners will be announced in May. Keep your eyes peeled on our Instagram and Facebook feeds for updates!