The fifth anniversary of the internationally successful Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize is open for entries. The prize is open to artists working across all genres, styles and backgrounds. The overall deadline has been extended to the 24 February, there will not be any further extension! This year the prize launch 2 new awards - the New Media Award - open to artists who use technology within their practice and the Photography Award. We are a prize that focuses on supporting not just winners but all artists involved.
- Value of Prizes increased to £9,000 prizes, for the Overall Winner, the Employee Choice Award, the Sculpture Award and the newly launched New Media Art Award with partners Rich Mix and Photography Award with partners Fujifilm and Genesis Imaging.
- £1000 worth of services and a 12 month mentorship with Genesis Imaging
- Includes £1,000 of vouchers from Cass Art for 3 Winners
- Three month winners exhibitions in London, England
- Group Show for 25 Shortlisted Artists in May - July 2019
- Entrants will feature in our ongoing campaigns to clients, invitations to our informative talks.
For further information and the application form see here http://www.artprize.co.uk/or please email firstname.lastname@example.org questions.