The Masters is a series of technique-specific exhibitions established by the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers (RE).
This year’s exhibition will be dedicated to relief printmaking and will be curated by Sandy Sykes RE.
Any work with a relief printmaking technique as its primary medium is eligible. This includes woodcut, metal cut, linocut, wood engraving, relief etching, and block press.
An exhibition of the selected works will be shown at Bankside Gallery from 13 - 24 November 2019
- Eames Fine Art Purchase Prize
- Great Art Prize
- Intaglio Printmaker Prize
- John Purcell Paper Award
- Lawrence Art Supplies Prize
- Printmaking Today Prize
- Ravi Engineering Works Collection Prize
- Society of Wood Engravers Prize
Find out more: https://www.re-printmakers.com/competitions/detail/1/