"The foremost place to see and buy top quality contemporary art in the East of England."
Eastern Daily Press
3rd-6th June 2021
The Halls, Norwich.
Apply at www.artfaireast.com
Art Fair East returns to the spectacular setting of The Halls, a well-known events venue at the heart of Norwich city centre. Our mission at Art Fair East is to showcase national and international artists, galleries and dealers to an Eastern Region audience of art lovers and collectors. The 2021 fair takes place in the spectacular setting of Blackfriars Hall, at the heart of Norwich city centre.
After the success of previous editions, our aim is to build on this and make the 2021 event our best yet. If you would like the opportunity to be part of this growing event we would love to hear from you. We welcome applications from galleries, individual artists, dealers, and groups of artists. Details of stand sizes and prices can be found on our website.
What will you receive as a participant?
- All exhibitors will be supported by our targeted national and regional advertising campaign for the Fair, focused upon arts and luxury lifestyle publications. This will be further supported by targeted mail outs to relevant special interest groups within the region, advertising during the fair, strategic partnerships and a professional PR campaign.
- Stands made with 2.4 meter high x 1.2 meter wide white panels
- Stand Signage
- Listing on the Art Fair East website
- Exhibitor and Staff passes.
- Preview Tickets to our private view for you and your guests, subject to capacity
- Tickets to the event for your clients and unlimited email invites/tickets.
- A storage area for additional artworks.
- A card payment system at the front of the hall and wrapping area.
- A bar serving wine and nibbles during the preview.
We reserve the right to alter and amend the participation package as we deem necessary.
Who can apply?
We invite applications from art dealers, galleries, artists and collectives. Exhibitors are welcome to display contemporary art including painting, sculpture, drawing, photography, video art, installation, performance and limited edition prints. All artworks must be one off or limited edition. As this is an Art Fair we regret that we cannot accept craft items or mass-produced items (other than accompanying books/catalogues.)
VIP PRIVATE VIEW Thursday 3rd June 6pm to 9pm
FAIR OPEN TO PUBLIC Friday 4th June 10.30am to 5.30pm
FAIR OPEN TO PUBLIC Saturday 5th June 10.30am to 6.00pm
FAIR OPEN TO PUBLIC Sunday 6th June 10.30am to 5pm