Freshly baked bread; sun-warm sheets; babies’ heads – smells can evoke powerful emotional responses and revive long-dormant memories. As contemporary artist Leslie Hill says, “The sense of smell can transport us in a moment to another place, another time.”
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Post, manage and monitor your social media campaigns using our extensive social media toolkit
- Promote yourself and your career to the largest arts community in UK by uploading your professional profile
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Take advantage of exclusive ticket giveaways, offers and competitions
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and be part of the British arts community